How to Connect HP printer to WiFi?
An HP printer is an External Hardware output Device. That accepts text and graphics output from a computer and transfers the information to paper, usually to standard size sheets of paper. If you have an HP Printer and you want to connect HP to WiFi. But you don’t know How to Connect HP Printer to WiFi. Hence So you Do not Need to worry.
Today in this Article. I will Tell you How can you Connect your HP Printer to WiFi, Besides you can Follow the Trouble Shooting step regarding with your problem How to Connect HP Printer to WiFi. https://www8.hp.com/in/en/campaigns/wireless-printing-center/printer-setup-help.html
How can you Setup Your HP Printer to WiFi
1. First of all Turn ON your HP printer.
2. Connect your printer to Computer.
3. Turn ON your Computer.
4. After, Turned ON your Computer in the left down corner of your computer Screen. Click Start.
5. Click, Control Panel.
6.In the upper right side of the screen. Click Category and Select Large Icon.
7.Click Device and Printer.
8.Into the Device and printer page.At the top of the screen. Click Add a Printer.
9. Click on “Add a network, Wireless or Blue-tooth Printer”.
10. Click on the name of the printer you want to set up from the list of available printers that appear.
11.Click Next Button.
12.Click Install Driver.
13. Click on the “Finish” button to finish installing the printer and close the Add Printer wizard.
How can you Connect your hp Printer to your Computer Automatically?
1. Search your printer Software. Type your printer Model Number and click Find and Click Download next to the top Software Entry.
2.Double Click the Software File.
3. Turn on your Printer.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions until you reach the “Network” section.
5.In the Middle of the page. Choose Network (Ethernet/Wireless).
6. After this, Click Yes, send my wireless settings to the printer.
7. Wait for your printer to connect.
8. Finally, Once the setup is complete, you’ll be able to start using your printer.
- If you are a Users of Windows 10. So Please follow the Step to
How to Connect a HP Printer to the Network in Windows 10 Computer.
1. Turn ON your Computer.
2. Make sure it is connected to the Internet.
3. Go to the Control Panel.
4. Into the Control Panel. Click Hardware and Sound Link.
5. Under the Device and Printer, Click Add a Device Link.
6. Now, Windows scan the Computer.
7. Choose the printer and Click on the next.
8. If the Printer is not listed. So click on the “The printer that I Want is not Listed” and skip to the Add printer by name or TCP/IP address.
9. After this, If you know the printer name, So Choose the option “Select a shared printer by name”.
10. Type the path to the Printer. But if you don’t know the printer Path, But you know the Printer IP Address, so Choose the option “Add a printer using a TCP/IP address or hostname”.
11. After this, Click On the Next.
We hope you find the information above helpful. We have tried our best to resolve your issue (How to connect HP printer to WiFi?).
In case you find any difficulty in getting any step mentioned above then please do let us know. Similarly you can check another topic for printer on our website https://techsupportforum247.com/question/how-to-connect-a-printer-to-the-network/ We will be glad to help you out. Our experts are always there for you no matter how small or complex your problem is.