Windows 10 common problems which will easily irritate you and make you frustrated.
It is the most common OS that we have used in computer devices. But every great thing has some problem. For instance some of the bugs that can easily trouble you and your work while you are working on the windows. In this blog, we going to talk about that problem and also give the solution related to them. Some of the problems are common and you may are familiar to them and some are new to you so here is the common problem in the windows 10.
Can’t install the update.
One of the common problems in the windows 10 that it cannot install the new update after it got updated to windows 10.
This is the problem which occurs because of the corrupted file or windows update file got corrupted. Hence to solve this problem and remove the corrupted file you have to follow these steps.
- Firstly press windows + R keys and open the run dialogue.
- Then type this command “C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download” after that presses enter.
- After that the file explorer got open and you have to delete all the files and the folder in this section.
- Then restart your PC and try again to run the windows update on your PC.
Can’t install or update the windows store. For windows 10
Another common problem is that you can’t install and update the apps through windows after installing the windows 10 in the PC.
This is the kind of the problem that occurs due to the excessive caches file, which clutters up the system and also causes various problem and this is one of them to solve this problem you have to follow this steps that are given below.
- First press the “Windows” + “R” again and the run dialogue open
- Then type this command “WSReset.exe” and after that click enter.
- After entering this command a blank and black window will appear. This automatically got close after some time. After that the windows store will open or if it not opens then go and open by yourself and try to install or update the application form the windows store.
“Open with” option disappeared
This is kind of the problem which occurs due to the system file got corrupted or got missing. To fix this issue try the following steps.
- Firstly open the notepad and enter the following command in it.
Windows Register Editor Version 5.00
- Save the file by going to the file > save as > type “Openwith.reg” as the file name and choose ‘all file and click enter.
- After that close the note pad and double on that file that you have to save and press yes in the confirmation dialogue box and check that you’re “open with” start working.
The start menu is not working for windows 10
Sometimes after updating the windows 10 you will have this kind of the problem. To deal with this problem check our blog on windows 10 start menu not working for a better solution.
Windows 10 is not booting.
Windows 10 does not boot because of a USB stick plugging in the PC or because of that you have to change the hard dick’s partition number. To deal with this problem try this steps.
- Firstly remove the hard disk/stick from your device and restart the PC.
- Then plug the windows flash drive after windows are loaded. Or if it will not work then try to reinstall the windows hope that you have back up the data. And to find how to install the windows 10 in your pc. Check our article on that.
Also, check some more blog related to windows to easily solve your problem.